The combination of the 7000 series ICON frames and our new YC Tech decking make the Alpha series light weight and a pleasure on backcountry trips.
|8”x28”: $139.00||8”x25”: $129.00||8”x21”: $119.00|
- Precision multi angle bent 7000 series frame shape with NRG rockered tail excels in any terrain condition.
- Fast Fit Plus series binding with glove friendly “one pull” system and EVA padding to eliminate hot spots on long trips.
- 7000 Series ultralight aluminum and aggressive crampons provide the ultimate in traction and confidence in severe conditions
- Deck Material: YC Tech Decking
- Front and Rear Crampons: Aggressive aluminum
- Binding System: Fast Fit Plus
- Frame Material: Aircraft 7000 Series
- Rivets/fittings: Stainless or Anodized
- Axle System: Energy Flex Axle Band
Rate the Icon Alpha Women’s Series
I have tried all the other brands of snowshoes for more $ and My Yukon Charlies have out performed my expectations. A great value for a great product.
— Dan, Connecticut
Great shoes, great binding system, simple and durable. Friends with competitor snowshoes will occasionally pop out of their bindings, not with these. Also, great for snowboarding, these will fit a size 12 snowboard boot! They climb really well and are effective on uneven ground and all kinds of snow.
— Sarah, Lake Tahoe, CA
I love my shoes. The bindings are easy on and easy off and the handle well in both powder and on hard packed snow. I would highly recommend Yukon Charlie's to anyone.
— Jerry, Ketchum, Idaho
I love my snowshoes! They are easy to walk in and the bindings are fast and easy. I have found them to work great in all kinds of terain-steep or flat. I also love the old fashioned look, while having modern conveniences. I have used them at work, home and places in between. They've made winter more enjoyable for me and I can't wait to get out in them again!
— Barbara, Golden, CO
Please fill in the form below to submit your testimonial.
Required fields are marked *