This series features our versatile Quik Clik II ratcheting binding that provides a secure fit and adapts to most winter footwear. Secure traction is provided by our new aggressive aluminum front and rear crampons that really dig in on those inclines making quick work of varied terrain conditions.
|10”x36”: $119.00||9”x30”: $109.00||8”x25”: $99.00|
|8”x21”: $89.00||Bottom View||Snowshoe Kits|
- NEW precision bent Type 7000 frames and full decking provide maximum flotation and strength
- Quick Clik II Binding and full pivoting 6MM Stainless axle function together as engineered system
- Aggressive teeth on front and rear crampons provide all terrain traction
- Deck Material: HDPE
- Front and Rear Crampons: Forged aluminum
- Binding System: Quik Clik II Ratchet
- Frame Material: 7000 Aluminum
- Rivets/fittings: Copper/Stainless Steel
- Axle System: 6mm Stainless Pivoting
Rate the Men’s Icon Beta Series
Great shoes, great binding system, simple and durable. Friends with competitor snowshoes will occasionally pop out of their bindings, not with these. Also, great for snowboarding, these will fit a size 12 snowboard boot! They climb really well and are effective on uneven ground and all kinds of snow.
— Sarah, Lake Tahoe, CA
I love my shoes. The bindings are easy on and easy off and the handle well in both powder and on hard packed snow. I would highly recommend Yukon Charlie's to anyone.
— Jerry, Ketchum, Idaho
I have tried all the other brands of snowshoes for more $ and My Yukon Charlies have out performed my expectations. A great value for a great product.
— Dan, Connecticut
I love my snowshoes! They are easy to walk in and the bindings are fast and easy. I have found them to work great in all kinds of terain-steep or flat. I also love the old fashioned look, while having modern conveniences. I have used them at work, home and places in between. They've made winter more enjoyable for me and I can't wait to get out in them again!
— Barbara, Golden, CO
Please fill in the form below to submit your testimonial.
Required fields are marked *