Yukon Charlie’s limited lifetime warranty for snowshoes and binding systems…
Yukon Charlie’s warrants this product to be from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser, when purchased from an authorized retailer. Product will be repaired or replaced when upon inspection by an authorized Yukon Charlie’s agent and determined to be defective in either workmanship or materials. Cost of transportation and or handling is not covered under said warranty.
IMPORTANT: A copy of your original receipt is required for all warranty claims.
For Purchases Made at YukonCharlies.com
Be sure you are logged into your account, and you can then begin the warranty process here on our website.
For Purchases Made at an Authorized Dealer
If you made your purchase with a licensed dealer, please contact that store for warranty support.
Rental / Work Use Not Covered
Does NOT Apply to products purchased for Rental or Work Related use. See below for our one season warranty, which applies to these purchases.
Warranty Terms & Claim Instructions
- Products Used for Rental Programs
- Professional or work related usage
The above stated warranties do not apply to damage resulting from normal usage and or normal wear and tear associated with the sport of snowshoeing. Excessive abuse, improper use and or user negligence will negate said warranty.
- Original proof of purchase from an authorized Yukon Charlies dealer is Required
- If you purchased your product here at YukonCharlies.com, your purchase information is stored in your account, and the warranty process can be managed here.
- Damaged product must be taken or sent to an authorized agent (preferably the place of original purchase) or sent back to Yukon Charlies Massachusetts office to be inspected at the customers expense
- Contact information must accompany any such return including
- non po box return address
- telephone #
- email address
- detailed description of warranty issue
Warranty is extended to original purchaser when
- Purchased by an authorized Yukon Charlies dealer or Agent, or at YukonCharlies.com
- Yukon Charlies warranty is limited to repair or replacment of defective product and under no circumstances shall be held liable for death or injuries to persons or property.
- Warranty period begins on date or receipt for original purchaser from an authorized Yukon Charlies dealer or agent
- Warranty is non-transferable
- Warranty does not apply when modifications, and or alterations to original Yukon Charlies products have occurred.
- Yukon Charlies will fairly evaluate any and all warranty claims with in reasonable amount of time and provide detailed feedback to original purchaser
- If after evaluation warranty issue is determined to be a manufacturers defect in either workmanship or materials, Yukon Charlies will repair or replace at our cost a replacerment of equal or greater value.
- If warranty claim is determined not to fall within the confines of the warranty and is determined to be a defect resulting from other causes the cost of the repair, replacment and return will be at the original customers expense.
- Will treat each and every customer with respect and care when dealing with a potential warranty situation
- Request copy of original roof or purchase
- Request in detail from the original purchaser a description of potential defect and or circumstances.
- Careful and complete inspection of the product to determine cause of defect
Once a determination has occurred agent will then contact Yukon Charlies with the below information:
- Dealer information
- Dealer address
- Customer information including first and last name and contact info.
- Product information including model, size, color
- Date of purchase
- Detailed defect information
Upon receipt of this information, an ra# will be provided by Yukon Charlies and instructions to proceed including ups freight account # for freight expenses.
Once ra# is provided product can be sent to:Yukon Charlies Attention: Warranty RA#______________ 24 Jonathan Bourne Dr. Pocasset, MA 02559