JOIN THE AIRHEAD SPORTS GROUP TEAM
What are we all about at Airhead Sports Group?
We’re a family of watersports, winter sports and leisure brands focused on creating quality fun products for families and their friends. Our brands encourage kids and adults to get outdoors, be active, and, most importantly, have fun!
Airhead is a summer, premium watersports brand best known for our towable tubes; Yukon Charlie’s is a winter, premium snowshoe brand that is designed in Denver, built for the Yukon, and made for all to experience winter; Sportsstuff is our value brand that makes summer and winter toys and sleds. You can learn more at Airhead.com or YukonCharlies.com.
Current Openings: Denver, CO
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Under the general supervision of the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of editorial brand awareness, engagement plans and revenue generation for our ecommerce, social media, email marketing, and other digital marketing efforts. If driving revenue on a website excites you, finding the perfect content to engage an audience on social is both your art and science, developing email marketing campaigns that drive clicks and conversions is something you want to build, then this role might just be for you.
The key to success in this position is to develop an overall content and promotional calendar for the year to support the continual growth, engagement, and revenue generation for our two seasonal premium brands, Airhead and Yukon Charlie’s. This role communicates and engages with all members of the internal team, while interacting with consumers through our respective platforms. This team member is responsible for the revenue generation of our two websites, social media (paid and organic), email marketing, developing promotional plans and marketing collateral to support, and additional digital marketing opportunities.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, a typical week might look something like this:
- Manage website promotional and content planning, collaborating with internal stakeholders to design and execute. Responsible for contributing to the growth of our direct to consumer channels and identifying areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Track and measure ecommerce KPIs including revenue, traffic, CRO and AOV
- Design and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement, growth, and revenue across our social, email, and websites, utilizing both organic and paid media.
- Serve as social media lead, while proactively developing and executing tailored social media plans aligned with specific business objectives. This includes running paid and organic social campaigns, engaging with users, and aligning on content needs with our Marketing Manager.
- Execute the paid social media program and oversee the budget, balancing platform growth and engagement with direct to consumer promotions to drive revenue.
- Work with internal stakeholders on the planning and development of new email launches, including campaign designs, list growth, building/optimize automated series and workflows.
- Develop content marketing calendar for all social and email platforms, supporting seasonality, website promotions, and unique events.
- Analyze both social media, email marketing campaign, and website performance and suggest improvements, while providing consistent reporting on outcomes.
- Attend and assist on photo and video shoots as needed.
In this role, you will work within a team that has a solid and diverse background in the outdoor and collegiate/professional sports industry to help support you. Our collective backgrounds include digital marketing, events and promotions, content creation, creative design, product design, and photography. We are here to support and help set you up for success, but you will ultimately be responsible with creating an innovative program that is in-line with the brand vision and direction of the company and its related KPIs. You will have access to three graphic designers, photographers and a handful of product design specialists to assist your creative development as well as a Digital Asset Manager with content and product information.
Additionally, we are a team that values the outdoors and takes the time to appreciate the wonderful activities we have in Colorado. We quote movies, devise clever pranks, and celebrate milestones, but also work diligently to deliver the best quality work possible. If you’ve got the hustle and heart to go along with your talent, you will fit right in.
This job might be right for you if:
- You are a self-starter who is articulate, tenacious, and focused.
- You are encouraging, proactive, and solution minded.
- You are practical and bring focus to your work. You are efficient and operate with a sense of urgency.
- You can set the vision, see big picture, but also can execute and paint it.
- You pay attention to details and are deadline driven. You take pride in the small stuff because you know it is important.
- You are collaborative and incorporate feedback, must be willing to offer and receive constructive feedback from teammates and external departments.
- Enjoy the water and snow while participating in photoshoots.
To land this gig you need:
- 6+ years of experience in ecommerce and digital marketing, including paid and organic social media, and email marketing.
- Must be able to develop annual campaigns and understand how to positive impact ecommerce KPIs in a Direct to Consumer model
- Needs to understand the paid social media experience – how to design, execute, analyze and optimize a campaign.
- Understanding of Shopify, Bluecore, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and WordPress
- Knowledge in SEO, Paid Search and Keyword Analysis a plus.
- Excellent copywriting skills – ability to tell the Airhead and Yukon Charlie’s brand story.
- Exceptional project management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, cross functionally and independently.
- Please email your cover letter and resume to HR@airhead.com
- Title the email Digital Marketing Manager | <Your Name>
- Please include in the body of your email your favorite outdoor activity, favorite snack, and one brand that you think is doing an incredible job in the areas you would be responsible for