Sherpa | Adult Aluminum All-Season Snowshoe Trekking Poles with Rubber Grips – Black/Green
Are you new to snowshoeing? These beginner-friendly Sherpa Snowshoe Trekking Poles are the perfect way to boost your abilities (and confidence) when hitting the snow for the first time. The three-piece aluminum pole has a Twist Lock™ adjustment system, which accommodates all ages, heights, and levels. The rubber grip is slip-proof and comfortable, even when wearing gloves. The purchase of these Yukon Charlie’s sherpa trekking poles includes snow and trekking baskets.
Sherpa Trekking Poles (65-135cm)
- Use year round for both snowshoeing and hiking with changeable tips
- Adjustable from 65 cm – 135 cm for use
- Twist Lock™ adjustment system
- Sherpa walking stick is made of 6000 Aluminum
- Ergonomic molded rubber grips
- Trekking and snow baskets included
How to adjust length:
How to change baskets:
Have lots of questions?
That’s okay, so do plenty of other folks! Check out our frequently asked questions before diving in to make your purchase.
Already own this item?
Register your product to streamline your customer service experience and be notified about product recalls.
|Dimensions||26 × 4 × 1.5 in|
1.3 lb (per pair without baskets)
3 1/4" Snow and 2" Trekking