- Use year round for both snowshoeing and hiking with changeable tips
- Adjustable from 65 cm – 135 cm for use
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum
- Twist Lock Anti-Shock
- Molded EVA cork grips
- Trekking and snow baskets included
How to Adjust Poles and Install Baskets:
1. To adjust the pole length between the top and middle sections, first open the lever on the fast lock system to loosen the pole connection.
2. When the desired length is reached, squeeze the fast lock lever into the closed position to tighten.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 for both middles and lower section.
4. Attach basket by threading onto top until basket will rotate but will not tighten any further.
5. To remove basket, pull basket down while twisting.
Have lots of questions?
That’s okay, so do plenty of other folks! Check out our frequently asked questions before diving in to make your purchase.
Already Own This Item?
Register your product to streamline your customer service experience and be notified about product recalls.