Yukon Charlie’s limited warranty for snowshoes and binding systems…
Yukon Charlie’s warrants this product to be from defects in material and workmanship for one season to the original purchaser, when purchased from an authorized retailer. Product will be repaired or replaced when upon inspection by an authorized Yukon Charlie’s agent and determined to be defective in either workmanship or materials. Cost of transportation and or handling is not covered under said warranty.
IMPORTANT: A copy of your original purchase receipt is required for all warranty claims.
For Purchases Made at YukonCharlies.com
Please submit your claims using the form below.
For Purchases Made at an Authorized Dealer
If you made your purchase with a licensed dealer, please contact that store for warranty support.
Rental / Work Use Not Covered
Does NOT Apply to products purchased for Rental or Work Related use. See below for our one season warranty, which applies to these purchases.
Warranty Terms & Claim Instructions
Yukon Charlie’s limited warranty (one season) for Recreational Use: Yukon Charlies warrants for the period of one season this product to be free from defects in materials and or workmanship for a period of one season for the original purchaser from an authorized dealer. Product will be repaired or replaced when upon inspection by an authorized Yukon Charlies agent and determined to be defective in either workmanship or materials. Cost of transportation and or handling is not covered under said warranty.
Applies to products used for rental or purposes other then general recreational usage by the original purchaser such as the following:
- Products Used for Rental Programs
- Professional or work related usage
The above stated warranties do not apply to damage resulting from normal usage and or normal wear and tear associated with the sport of snowshoeing. Excessive abuse, improper use and or user negligence will negate said warranty.
Original purchaser must comply with the following:
- Original proof of purchase from an authorized Yukon Charlies dealer is Required
- Damaged product must be taken or sent to an authorized agent (preferably the place of original purchase) or sent back to Yukon Charlies Massachusetts office to be inspected at the customers expense
- Contact information must accompany any such return including: non PO box return address, telephone number, email address, and detailed description of warranty issue
Warranty is extended to original purchaser when:
- Purchased by an authorized Yukon Charlies dealer or Agent, or at YukonCharlies.com
- Yukon Charlies warranty is limited to repair or replacment of defective product and under no circumstances shall be held liable for death or injuries to persons or property.
- Warranty period begins on date or receipt for original purchaser from an authorized Yukon Charlies dealer or agent
- Warranty is non-transferable
- Warranty does not apply when modifications, and or alterations to original Yukon Charlies products have occurred.
Yukon Charlies commitment:
- Yukon Charlies will fairly evaluate any and all warranty claims with in reasonable amount of time and provide detailed feedback to original purchaser
- If after evaluation warranty issue is determined to be a manufacturers defect in either workmanship or materials, Yukon Charlies will repair or replace at our cost a replacement of equal or greater value.
- If warranty claim is determined not to fall within the confines of the warranty and is determined to be a defect resulting from other causes the cost of the repair, replacement and return will be at the original customers expense.